Possible correlations with STWO's remix of 'Wifey' and Next's original:
- More people sharing the STWO's remix than people sharing Next's original work.
- The accumulated amount of views of videos depicting STWO's remix may be more than those of Next's original.
Possible explanations for these correlations:
- Popularity may be determined more by how many people share your work than by how many clicks you get. The Click market may be too saturated.
- Is a DJ's popularity correlated with the number of Remixes he or she has done?
- Is there a correlation between the number of Remixes a DJ has done with this DJ's popularity?
- If there is a negative correlation, is there a correlation between the number of times a DJ changes his name with the time it takes him to gain popularity?